The POCito Liner Vest is a versatile reversible children’s vest that can easily be worn over a sweater or under a coat for extra warmth.
- Children’s reversible vest that can be worn on its own or as a mid-layer.
- Featuring one highly visible side in fluorescent orange and one in a plain gray.
- Both sides feature two open hand pockets and reflective POC logos
- Constructed from a lightweight windproof fabric with ripstop construction, and a fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment for protection from light rain showers.
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO made out of 80% post-consumer recycled fibers provides warmth and is a sustainable alternative to down.
The children’s vest is ideal as the seasons change, providing protection from cool winds and light showers.
With a bright, extremely visible fluorescent orange on one side and a grey on the other, this reversible vest can be used to enhance the presence of a child. Reflective detailing, including the POC logo, features on both sides, helping make it easier for others to see children while they are wearing the vest.
Ripstop construction means the vest can easily stand up to the tough use children can put their garments through.
Open pockets on each side are deep enough to securely store a pair of gloves. A loop is included at the neckline, making it easy to hang.
PrimaLoft® Black ECO insulation is used in the POCito Liner Vest both because this alternative to down has a favorable warmth to weight ratio—helping keep the vest light and comfortable for children—and because it is constructed from 80% post-consumer recycled polyester fibers.
Item No. 65150