A resilient duffel bag big enough for week-long trips in the snow. A tough, 600-denier tarpaulin provides durability while a layer of waterproof fabric keeps belongings dry. The interior is finished with 200-denier taffeta lining enhanced durability.
- Padded bottom for added durability
- The shape is optimized to carry on your back
- Large main opening for a good overview of all bag contents
- Carrying system with shoulder straps that can carry a lot of weight
- Removable shoulder straps, ideal when checking in baggage
- Handles on sides for easy loading in a car
- Highly durable waterproof fabric
- Large zip pullers for easy access even when wearing gloves
- Light color on inside lining to support visibility inside bag
- 1 zipped exterior stow pocket
- 1 zipped large compartment in lid
- 3 zipped interior organizer pockets
- Reflective POC logo
Designed for ultimate flexibility, the duffel bag comes with removable shoulder straps for multiple carrying options. Removing the straps keeps the bag tidy for checking in on a plane.
As well as a large main pocket, the bag features a zipped exterior pocket, a zipped compartment in the lid, and three zipped interior organizer pockets. A reflective POC logo improves visibility in darker conditions.
Item No. 20085