Keep young ski racers protected from lacerations to the legs from sharp ski edges with the new Base Armor Tights, our protective base layer developed for ski racing.
- Bib tights with wind and water protection
- Constructed with stretch fabric for optimal fit and function
- Windproof and water-resistant fabric at front
- Silicone VPDS Multi D chamois
- 4.5cm silicone gripper at bottom of leg for comfort and a secure fit
- Reflective patches at the rear
- Highly breathable mesh upper
- Fully flatlock seams for improved comfort next to skin
- Higher at front to give warmth to more of the body
Advanced cut protection
The armor base layer meets the European cut resistance standard EN388-2016, Level 4 (of 5), meaning it gives the 2nd-highest level of laceration protection. Constructed entirely from a new kind of Dyneema® with added stretch, the Base Armor Tights improve protection over the legs. A double layer of Dyneema® in key areas covering the main arteries in the legs give extra protection in the areas where it is needed most.
The Base Armor is tailored for young ski racers and gives a compression feel, while the addition of stretch ensures the tights move with the body. An elastic waistband ensures the base armor sits comfortably and securely for racing.
Main Fabric: 95% Dyneema Polyethylene 5% Elastane
Item No. 57223