Whether skiing or out on the streets, the zipped hoodie provides warmth, comfort and versatility for juniors.
- Merino wool blend: 45% Merino wool, 42% Polyester, 7% Polyamide, 6% Elastane
- Lining/Inserts; 52% Merino wool 48% Tencel™ Lyocell
- Double knit construction with brushed terry looped inside.
- Mulesing free wool
- Straight fit and with narrow sleeves and high armholes optimized for freedom of movement.
- Extra-long sleeves with thumbhole openings.
- Seam-free armpits for increased comfort and movement
- Snug-fitted hood lined with a Merino wool–Tencel™ blend fabric
- Reflective badge on back
- Full-length front zipper
Merino Blend Hoodie
Constructed from mulesing-free Merino wool blend for exceptional insulation, wicking ability and odor control, the zipped hoodie provides a comfortable fit and exceptional freedom of movement for any activity. A brushed terry loop finish on the inside enhances warmth and comfort, while seam-free armpits ensure optimal freedom of movement in any setting. The hoodie features extra-long sleeves with thumbhole openings on the cuffs and seam-free armpits to enhance both comfort and freedom of movement. The fitted hood is lined with a Merino-Tencel® blend for optimum comfort. A reflective logo badge is included on the back to help ensure others are able to spot your child in low light.
Main fabric: 45% merino wool, 42% polyester, 7% polyamide, 6% elastane
Lining: 52% merino wool, 48% lyocell
Item No. 62115