Using the experience of POC team athlete Aaron Blunck, we’ve created the Fovea.
- Ripel – Hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment.
- Spherical shape for a wide field of view.
- Optical grade polycarbonate (PC) outer lens.
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens.
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated.
- Triple-layer face foam.
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- Lens shape: Spherical/TORIC lens
- Lenses by ZEISS
Maximal vertical and peripheral vision
ideal in the park or on the slopes. The double lens from optical industry leader Zeiss benefits form hydrophobic and oleophobic Ripel treatment, as well as anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings. With specially placed ventilation slots in the lens, the Fovea minimizes steaming. A soft frame and triple-layer foam means the goggle conforms well to all face shapes and remains flexible in even the coldest temperatures.
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.
Item No. 40401